Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2015

There Is Nothing That Is New On This Earth


A mystic person stated that in a book that is called to be Holy.  What do you think this person meant when He said that there is nothing new under the son?  I was going to surmise for various groups of people but I think that I want an honest answer without guiding anything from any one group or pissing someone off. 

In my opinion a studies of Earth cycles it means that everything has happened before.  I can see many things that happened before that we are now just getting a knowledge or grasp of today.  I wrote two bubbles that bring in some information that points me in this direction.  One is that the Earth Is A Biosphere and nothing actually leaves it.  Everything is just recycled! 
 
Somewhere down the line of all this technological advances we seemed to have missed out on something. All this science and what I would call destructive and privacy eating technology that we have today has turned this world to a much different purpose.  When Rome and Egypt and other cultures were engineering their empires and fulfilled the public’s demand for such things as basic needs we have stepped aside or completely away from that.

What happened to us?

Is this becoming our end so that we can start over again? 

Are we in a cycle too as is the Earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment